AUTOGLYM – Custom Wheel Cleaner
It is safe for use on all wheel types including alloy, lacquered alloy, steel, chrome, painted, anodised and plastic covers.
How to use:
- Ensure your wheels are cool to the touch as working on hot wheels may result in damage.
- Working on one wheel at a time, apply the cleaner generously from the bottom up, fully coating the wheel surface.
- Use a wheel brush or sponge to agitate the cleaner, concentrating on any dirt trap areas and don’t forget the tyre wall.
- Rinse thoroughly, ensuring the product is fully removed before moving onto the next wheel.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you use Custom Wheel Cleaner on painted alloys?
Yes, Custom Wheel Cleaner and Clean Wheels can both be used on painted alloy wheels.
- What shall I use to clean chrome wheels?
Custom Wheel Cleaner should be used to clean chrome alloy wheels.
- Is Custom Wheel Cleaner safe to apply to tyres?
Yes. Custom Wheel Cleaner can be applied directly to the tyre wall and agitated with a brush to provide a clean finish. If you clean your tyre walls before applying tyre dressing it will last longer. Ensure you thoroughly rinse after use.
- Can I use Custom Wheel Cleaner on split rims?
Yes, Custom Wheel Cleaner can be used on split rims.