AUTOGLYM – Custom Wheel Cleaner Complete Kit
Spotless wheels are essential, as any dirt will spoil the look of an otherwise perfect car.
Custom Wheel Cleaner’s acid free formula quickly removes brake dust and road grime. It is safe for use on all wheel types including alloy, lacquered alloy, steel, chrome, painted, anodised and plastic covers.
The Custom Wheel Cleaning Complete Kit features two soft brushes that allow you access to the hard to reach areas such as intricate spokes and wheel nuts.
- 1L Custom Wheel Cleaner
- 1 x Small Wheel Brush
- 1 x Medium Wheel Brush
How to use:
- Make sure your wheels are cool to the touch before you start as working on hot wheels may result in damage.
- Only work on one wheel at a time, apply the cleaner generously from the bottom up, fully coating the wheel surface.
- Using a wheel brush or a sponge to agitate the cleaner, concentrate on any dirt trap areas and don’t forget the wall of the tyre.
- Rinse the wheel thoroughly, making sure you have fully removed all of the cleaner before moving onto the next wheel.
Wash the supplied accessories as required in clean, warm water and allow to air dry.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you use Custom Wheel Cleaner on painted alloys?
Yes, Custom Wheel Cleaner and Clean Wheels can both be used on painted alloy wheels.
- What shall I use to clean chrome wheels?
Custom Wheel Cleaner should be used to clean chrome alloy wheels.
- Is Custom Wheel Cleaner safe to apply to tyres?
Yes. Custom Wheel Cleaner can be applied directly to the tyre wall and agitated with a brush to provide a clean finish. If you clean your tyre walls before applying tyre dressing it will last longer. Ensure you thoroughly rinse after use.
- Can I use Custom Wheel Cleaner on split rims?
Yes, Custom Wheel Cleaner can be used on split rims.