AUTOGLYM – De-Icer
When we developed our De-Icer we wanted to exceed all expectations.
De-Icer is harmless in contact with vehicle paintwork, rubber, plastics and glass but is still effective all the way down to -50°C!
It can be used on windows, mirrors, headlamps and door locks, leaving you to set off on your journey.
How to use:
- Remove heavy deposits of snow and apply generously.
- Let ice thaw before removing with a squeegee blade or windscreen wipers. Spray directly into door locks to release frozen mechanisms.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I need to dilute De-Icer before I apply it to my windscreen?
There is no need to dilute Autoglym De-Icer. Simply spray directly onto any icey glass work on the vehicle and watch the De-Icer actively melt this away.
- Will De-Icer damage my bodywork?
De-Icer is harmless in contact with vehicle paintwork, rubber, plastics and glass.
- What is the minimum temperature De-Icer will be effective in?
De-Icer is still effective all the way down to -50°C!