AUTOGLYM – Car Glass Polish
Car Glass Polish is specially formulated to increase visibility through your windscreen for safer driving.
The easy to use, deep cleaning solution removes traffic film, grease, wax, nicotine, insects and water deposits.
Suitable for use on interior and exterior glass. If your windows are perspex, acrylic or plastic use Fast Glass instead.
How to use:
- Shake well and apply to a clean microfibre cloth or polish applicator.
- Work the polish in a circular motion ensuring all the glass is covered with a thin film. Increase the pressure over stubborn marks.
- Allow the film to dry, then buff with a clean microfibre cloth.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will Car Glass Polish remove tree sap or bird droppings from my glass?
Yes, Car Class Polish is ideal for removing these types of stubborn contaminants without marking or scratching your vehicle’s glass.
- Can I use Car Glass Polish on perspex, acrylic or plastic widows?
No, for perspex, acrylic or plastic windows, use Fast Glass instead.
- Can I use Car Glass Polish on tinted windows?
Car Glass Polish can be used on manufacturers tinted glass where the glass itself is darkened. For tinted glass using tinted window film stuck onto clear glass, use Fast Glass instead.