AUTOGLYM – Extra Gloss Protection
Surfaces protected with sealants are easier to keep clean as dirt finds it harder to stick to the slippery surface.
Extra Gloss Protection is not a polish, so will not remove or improve the appearance of scratchs, swirls or dull paint. If your paint has these problems use Super Resin Polish first followed by Extra Gloss Protection to lock in the shine.
Apply to clean, polished paintwork and protect your gloss for longer.
Pro Tip: If you use Extra Gloss Protection then you don’t need to use a wax as well.
How to use:
- Shake well and apply the sealant to a soft cloth.
- Apply a thin, even layer to the painted surfaces. Do not apply to unpainted rubber or unpainted plastic trim.
- Allow 30 minutes to dry and buff with a Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth.
- Wash regularly with Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner. This will remove dirt but not the Extra Gloss Protection.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How long will Extra Gloss Protection Last?
Extra Gloss Protection has been formulated to last on your vehicle for up to 30 washes depending on vehicle usage and storage. We would recommend reapplying Extra Gloss Protection 4-6 times a year to ensure year round protection.
- Is Extra Gloss Protection a polish?
Extra Gloss Protection is not a polish, it is a liquid wax. It will not remove or improve the appearance of scratches, swirls or dull paint. If your paint has these problems use Super Resin Polish first, then seal in and protect the surface with Extra Gloss Protection after.
- Can I use High Definition Wax after applying Extra Gloss Protection?
If you use Extra Gloss Protection then you don’t need to use High Definition Wax as well.