AUTOGLYM – Instant Show Shine
Known to home enthusiasts and professionals alike, this gloss in a can is perfect for maintaining your vehicle and taking care of those little marks that spoil immaculate surfaces.
Use it on paintwork to remove dust and fingerprints. You can apply to rubber, plastic, glass, interior surfaces, vinyl, wheels, everywhere really! If you have driven your car to a show or are displaying it somewhere, this is perfect to get it back to 100%.
Note: Unfortunately due to delivery restrictions, this aerosol product can only be delivered to a UK mainland address.
How to use:
- Shake well. Spray paint, glass and hard plastics lightly, then spread and buff to a shine with a Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth.
- Spray absorbent surfaces such as vinyl and rubber generously. Wipe lightly with a Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth and allow to dry for a natural sheen. Apply directly to a cloth to avoid overspray.
- Do not use on driving controls, car windscreens or motorcycle tyres.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can Instant Show Shine be used on chrome?
Instant Show Shine can be used on chrome.
- Does Instant Show Shine contain silicone?
Yes, Instant Show Shine contains silicone