AUTOGLYM – Bodywork & Accessories Kit
Your car has been passionately crafted and it deserves to be lovingly cared for by hand. Autoglym is scientifically proven to reveal the full spectrum of light to your eyes so your paintwork keeps its full beauty – just as the designers intended.
- 325ml Super Resin Polish
- 325ml Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner
- 1 x Perfect Polish Applicator
- 1 x Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth
How to use:
BODYWORK SHAMPOO CONDITIONER
- Shake well. Pour 2 capfuls into a bucket and add 10 litres of warm or cold water.
- Hose bodywork to rinse away excess dirt. Always work on a cool surface, shampooing the car from the roof down.
- Do not allow the shampoo to dry on the car.
- Rinse well with clean water and dry with a Microfibre Drying Towel to prevent water spots.
SUPER RESIN POLISH
- Wash and dry the paintwork.
- Shake well and pour a small amount onto a polish applicator.
- Apply a thin layer to the paintwork in overlapping circles to ensure even coverage. Increase pressure over any marks, scratches or dull patches. Allow to dry. Do not apply to unpainted rubber or plastic trim.
- Buff with a Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth.
- Stand back and admire the shine.
PERFECT POLISH APPLICATOR
- Apply a small amount of product in a thin line down the centre of the Autoglym Perfect Polish Applicator.
- Fold the applicator in half to ensure even spread of the product.
- Apply product as instructed on the product label.
- After use wash in clean, warm water and allow to air dry.
Important: Do not leave in direct sunlight.
HI-TECH FINISHING CLOTH
The Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth should be machine or hand washed at low temperatures with liquid detergent that does not contain fabric softener. Wash separately to avoid colour transfer.