AUTOGLYM – Pure Shampoo
Squeaky clean paintwork is an essential part of the car care routine.
Pure Shampoo is an easy to use and safe pH neutral formulation. Its rich foam quickly breaks down and removes everyday contaminants from your vehicle.
Pure Shampoo is a high foaming, pH neutral, ‘pure’ shampoo that cleans the car extremely well, but doesn’t do anything else. It leaves no film behind, nor does it have any other additives. The lack of gloss enhancers, wax or similar additives makes it suitable for cleaning matt or satin finishes. Pure Shampo is wax safe.
For a long lasting shine, finish with Rapid Aqua Wax.
Previously called Bodywork Shampoo.
How to use:
- Shake well. Pour 3 capfuls into a bucket and add 10 litres of water.
- Hose bodywork before you start to rinse away excess dirt. Always work on a cool surface, shampooing the car from the roof down. Do not allow the shampoo to dry on the car.
- Rinse well with clean water and dry with a Microfibre Drying Towel to prevent water spots. If you are using Rapid Aqua Wax, there is no need to dry the car.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is Pure Shampoo wax and sealant safe?
Yes, Pure Shampoo will not wash away or strip wax or sealants.
- Is Pure Shampoo PH Neutral?
Yes, Pure Shampoo Conditioner is a PH neutral shampoo.
- Can I apply Pure Shampoo through a pressure washer?
Pure Shampoo can be applied through a pressure washer however you may like to use our bespoke product, the Autoglym Polar Series as an alternative as this has been specifically formulated for use with pressures washers.
- Should I use warm or cold water with Pure Shampoo?
You can use warm or cold water, whichever you prefer. Avoid very hot water as it can cause the shampoo to dry on the vehicle surface.